Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 Enterprise ed. 25 User GLOBAL ACTIVATION CODEOther
Job is done or money back
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 Business Pack 25 DEVICE 1 YEARTHE SOFTWARE IS DOWNLOADED VIA THE INTERNET
This is an Global Activation Code that can be used / activated within Worldwide
>>> DESCRIPTION <<<
Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 Business Pack
The world's most advanced single-agent endpoint security with prevention, detection and response, deception and adaptation.
Symantec is positioned by Gartner as the highest in execution and furthest in vision in the Endpoint Protection Platforms Magic Quadrant
Protecting 175 Million Endpoints Across the GlobeOnly Symantec can secure your endpoints via one single agent to:
- Beat crippling ransomware and unknown attacks with multilayered protection that combines signatureless and critical endpoint technologies.
- Maximize protection and minimize false positives with advanced machine learning and behavioral analysis.
- Block zero-day attacks that prey on memory-based vulnerabilities in popular applications with memory exploit mitigation.
- Fine-tune your detection engines on the fly to optimize your security posture.
>>> SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS <<<
Windows Operating Systems
- Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit; RTM and SP1)
- Windows Embedded 7 Standard, POSReady, and Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Embedded 8 Standard (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), including Windows To Go
- Windows 8.1 update for April 2014 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 update for August 2014 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Embedded 8.1 Pro, Industry Pro, and Industry Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 10 November Update (2015) (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update (2016) (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit; R2, SP1, and SP2)
- Windows Small Business Server 2008 (64-bit)
- Windows Essential Business Server 2008 (64-bit)
- Windows Small Business Server 2011 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012 R2 update for April 2014
- Windows Server 2012 R2 update for August 2014
- Windows Server 2016
Mac Operating Systems
Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11, macOS 10.12, 10.13
Linux Operating Systems
- Amazon Linux
- CentOS 6U3, 6U4, 6U5, 6U6, 7, 7U1, 7U2, 7U3; 32-bit and 64-bit
- Debian 6.0.5 Squeeze, Debian 8 Jessie; 32-bit and 64-bit
- Fedora 16, 17; 32-bit and 64-bit
- Oracle Linux (OEL) 6U2, 6U4, 6U5, 7, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server (RHEL) 6U2 - 6U8, 7 - 7.3
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 11 SP1 - 11 SP3; 32-bit and 64-bit; 12
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED) 11 SP1 - 11 SP3; 32-bit and 64-bit
- Ubuntu 12.04, 14.04, 16.04; 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows Azure
- Amazon WorkSpaces
- VMware WS 5.0, GSX 3.2, ESX 2.5 or later
- VMWare ESXi 4.1 - 5.5
- VMware ESX 6.0
- VMware ESXi 6.0 Update 1
- VMware ESXi 6.0 Update 2
- VMware ESXi 6.0 Update 3
- VMware ESXi 6.5
- Microsoft Virtual Server 2005
- Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V
- Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V
- Citrix XenServer 5.6 or later
- Virtual Box by Oracle